1. Metals Handbook Tenth Edition, Volume 2, Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special Purpose Materials, Uranium and Uranium Alloys, American Society for Metals, Metals Park, OH 44703, 1990, pp. 670 - 682.
2. Metals Handbook Ninth Edition, Volume 3, Properties and Selection: Stainless Steels, Tool Materials and Special Purpose Metals, Industrial Uses of Depleted Uranium, American society for Metals, Metals Park, OH 44703, pp. 773 - 779.
3. Reactor Handbook, Second Edition, Volume 1 Materials, Chapter 7 Uranium and Chapter 8 Uranium Alloys, Interscience Publishers, 250 Fifth Ave, NY 1, NY, 1960, pp. 90 - 210.
4. Jackson, Ross j., 1971, Uranium-6 Niobium, Rocky Flats Materials Data sheets, Dow Chemical, Rocky Flats Division, PO Box 888, Golden, CO 80401.
5. Metals Handbook Ninth Edition, Volume 13, Corrosion, Corrosion of Uranium and Uranium Alloys, American Society for Metals, Metals Park, OH 44703, pp. 813 - 822.
6. Binary Alloy Phase Diagrams, Volume 2, American Society for Metals, Metals Park, OH 44703, 1986, p. 2132.
7. Ivanov, O.S., et al., 1972, "Phase Diagrams of Uranium Alloys, Published for the national Bureau of Standards, United States Department of Commerce and the National Science.
Return to the Brochure
E-mail to a friend